Our little guy has arrived!
Jordan Lane Nielson was born Monday, February 28 at 1:01pm
7 lb 12 oz and 20 inches long
I started consistent labor at about 3:30 am on Monday and waited until 8:00 am to go to the hospital. A few minutes after arriving, my water broke and they said I was dilated to 6 cm. I delivered a healthy baby boy at 1:01 pm. Kris was a tremendous support through the labor and delivery. We are all doing well and feel very blessed!
Before
After
7 comments:
Yay Yay YaY!!!!! What a beautiful little guy! And a beautiful mommy and family!!! Way to go Linds - you're my hero for going au natural. Lets have a skype date soon with our kiddos. I can't believe they are only 2 days apart! Time to start arranging their marriage! Love you!
Congrats!! He is adorable. I love the newborn stage!
What a cute little kiddo. So happy to have a new little nephew. Can't wait to see him in person.
Congratulations! You look great! And, what a cute little guy! Love the hair! I'm so happy that everything went well.
Congratulations! He is beautiful and you look wonderful, too! We're so happy for you.
yay! congratulations!!! he is beautiful! i love the pics before and after :). LOVE YOU!
Congratulations Lindsay and Kris! He is perfect! I'm so happy for you two. Aren't new babies the sweetest thing in the world? Enjoy the newborn stage because it goes by SO fast!
Post a Comment