Jordan has some funny sleep habits, and it cracks us up. His favorite place to sleep at night is in his car seat. He also loves to sleep with his hands up by his head. These are a few of the funny positions we've found him in:
I'd sleep in that carseat too! It looks super cozy! And the last picture is my favorite - he looks so little and vulnerable. Such a good lookin' little guy!
Oh, I love him!!! I have a cousin whose baby would ONLY sleep in his carseat! So, she would strap him in and then put the carseat in the crib at night. Somehow it made her feel better about sleeping him in his carseat!!!
4 comments:
I'd sleep in that carseat too! It looks super cozy! And the last picture is my favorite - he looks so little and vulnerable. Such a good lookin' little guy!
I can't wait to hold this little guy in a few weeks!
he is soo cute! i love the picture of his hands up by his head!
Oh, I love him!!! I have a cousin whose baby would ONLY sleep in his carseat! So, she would strap him in and then put the carseat in the crib at night. Somehow it made her feel better about sleeping him in his carseat!!!
Post a Comment