I like the way you're training him young with the football guys--what a cute little guy! Thanks for the pictures.
This is Erin Skidmore. I found your blog through Kerry's. Congratulations on the new little guy! He is adorable!
Congrats! He is so beautiful and we are so excited for you family.
I was so thrilled when I heard your news! I had to see more pictures so I hopped on the blog hoping...he is seriously so handsome. We are so happy for you. I can't imagine all that you are feeling. Much love, Ben and Jane
Oh, wow! WHat a darling little love! I can't wait to see you at the shower.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I like the way you're training him young with the football guys--what a cute little guy! Thanks for the pictures.
This is Erin Skidmore. I found your blog through Kerry's. Congratulations on the new little guy! He is adorable!
Congrats! He is so beautiful and we are so excited for you family.
I was so thrilled when I heard your news! I had to see more pictures so I hopped on the blog hoping...he is seriously so handsome. We are so happy for you. I can't imagine all that you are feeling. Much love, Ben and Jane
Oh, wow! WHat a darling little love! I can't wait to see you at the shower.
Post a Comment