I just got the wedding pictures from our Photographer this week, so here's some of our favorite pictures she took!
Kris's Grandpa and Grandma Nielson, and Grandpa and Grandma Perkes Lindsay's Grandma Curtis, and Grammy and Grandpa Anderson (he performed the Sealing)
I love these pictures! Those are some of the best wedding pictures I've seen!!! And Lins you looked so beautiful!(well you always do but especially here) I love your dress. It was one of the ones I wanted but found a different one! Congrats again to you guys! Your reception area was beautiful!
4 comments:
Ooh la la. You guys could be wedding models! My favorite is the black and white one. You should definitely have these framed to hang in your house!
I love these pictures! Those are some of the best wedding pictures I've seen!!! And Lins you looked so beautiful!(well you always do but especially here) I love your dress. It was one of the ones I wanted but found a different one! Congrats again to you guys! Your reception area was beautiful!
Your pictures are beautiful!! I know Heidi loves having you in the family : )
Wow Those two look amazing
Post a Comment