All of us girls went to get pedicures :)

We got married in the Denver Temple on June 28, 2008
Our Parents: Kris's Step-Dad and Mom, Lindsay's Mom and Dad, Kris's Step-Mom and Dad
Nate's a happy man...one of 3 brothers now!
Us listening to our parent's speeches at luncheon after sealing ceremony
This is the beautiful view at Arrowhead golf course, where we had our Colorado Reception. The weather was perfect all day. :)
A better view of the driving range, where they set up the tables and food
They ended up bringing out golf balls and drivers-which brought much enjoyment to many that came to the reception!
Kris found a spare minute to get a few hits in
Kris's Washington Parents, two brothers and their wives and babies. On the left is Ross, Heidi and Kate. To the right is Joel, Kendra and Lily. They all live in Rexburg near us, which is a lot of fun.
Lindsay's Family: Whitney, Nathan, Kristen, Kris, Lindsay, Dad, mom, Annie, Kate, Scott and Jennie
There were a couple of awkward poses for us. :)
But we had fun with it
Anderson siblings...
My favorite Bridal picture
I loved my Bouquet!! My cousin did all the flowers for the reception and they were beautiful! My sisters, Aunts and cousins were so cute to help too.
Father-Daughter Dance. We danced to "I loved you first"- sweet song that made me cry when I first listened to it to put it on a CD for the reception.
We danced to "Everything" by Michael Buble-Our favorite song-but not exactly a slow song. :)
Cutting of the Ice cream cake
Kris loves this picture
Our departure...everyone threw rose petals as we ran to the car
My sister and a good friend took some great pictures for us and we have been so grateful! I am still waiting for the pictures from our Photographer...so I'll put a couple more pics on the blog when I get those.
I also wish I could post pictures of all the relatives and friends that came-it was overwhelming the support and love we felt and had that day! It felt like a perfect day for both of us.
WASHINGTON OPEN HOUSE:
Here are a few pictures from the Washington Open House.
It was in Brian and Jill's Backyard (House where Kris grew up)

FAMILY PICS:
Grandpa and Grandma Foster (Brian's Parents), us, Mom Jill and Dad Brian
Oregon Parents: Dad Gordon, Mom Leanna, us, Michon, Brent, Marion, Hannah and Jacob
I LOVED the chocolate fountain! I spent a lot of time there :)













9 comments:
I am so happy that you guys finally put something on your blog! Your pictures are so cute- we especially liked the one where Kris is meditating- kindof random?
And, you have such a cute little brother Lindsay!
Kris, "Kids? I want 20!" enjoyed the pics - wish i was there. mission nostalgia flooded me looking at red rocks. you two look like the perfect couple. i bless your matrimony.
Yeah! So glad we can add you guys to our blog!! Cute pictures.
Hooray! We're so glad you have a blog. We'd love to know what you guys are up to. We love you!
Jennie
Yay you have a blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you both!
Lindsay and Kris,
I love your new blog! These pictures remind me of the joyful day we celebrated your union, and the fun of being in Seattle with Kris's family for your reception there. Sending much much love from Colorado!
Mom
Your wedding pictures turned out beautiful! I cannot believe how big Whitney and Nathan are!! It was so fun to see everyone.
-Jessica
Love the blog! So fun to see the wedding pics. It brought back all the fun memories.
Love the blog. We are so happy to welcome Lindsay into our family along with her whole family. Love them all!!!
Mom (Kris's mother)
Post a Comment