For my own sake (and anyone who is interested) I'm starting back at September 2011 and quickly working my way back up to August 2012 so my blog can officially be up to date :).
Back in September and October, we enjoyed some beautiful fall weather. One night we went with our good friends the Hardy's to the a HUGE corn maze - our little boys were troopers in the cold! We had a great time trying to find our way out.
We also went to a pumpkin patch with some friends, to pick out our Halloween pumpkins. It was so fun! I've never done that before, and I have to say it was much better than going to the grocery store! I think we might make that a yearly tradition....
And, Jordan and I made it to Colorado for Halloween this year. His Aunt and Uncle took him trick or treating around the culdesac - We all had a great time with it... and I think he did too :).



1 comment:
That was such a fun night at the maze! I can't beleive that was almost a year ago now! Time goes by way too fast I miss you and wish we were doing it again this year!
Post a Comment