Oct 27, 2011

For any who are interested, we have put together a blog for my Mom.

Robyncurtisanderson.blogspot.com

We will continue to update it so anyone who is interested can keep up with what is happening.

3 comments:

Dave and Stephanie said...

thanks for sharing this link. i got an email from my mom earlier about your mom's passing and it has been special to read on the blog about the last few days of your mom's life. what an amazing woman she was! i think it is so telling that one of the last things she encouraged each of you was to be true and keep your covenants. your family is in my prayers.

Jana said...

Lindz I am so sorry about your mother. Your family is in our prayers. I miss and love you!

Jessica said...

Lindsay, Kris and family, I'm so sorry for your loss. Robyn was such a special woman. I'm glad she had so much love in her life and such a wonderful family. My thoughts and prayers are with you all. <3