Sep 25, 2011

Mama

A few mornings ago Jordan woke up so happy saying "Mamama!". And then because he said it numerous times through the day, I decided he must know what he is saying! :) Kris and I have had a bet going on for a while now to see if Jordan will say "mama" or "dada" first. Looks like I win!
Here are a couple of recent pictures of "the boy" as we call him :). He is sitting pretty well now, eating solids, and just got his second tooth!

4 comments:

Annie said...

What a cutie!!! I can hardly wait to see him again!

Brin said...

Lindsay, he is beautiful. I can't believe how big he is! Must feel good to win that bet. ;)

Jane Durham said...

look at him! he is too cute! That smiling picture reminds me of Nathan.

cait & darren mower said...

I agree with Jane he looks like Nathan! He is DARLING lindsay!