Jordan is already 4 months old!
This last week he completely rolled over for the first time-both from his stomach to back and back to stomach! He also discovered his toes and his voice recently. He likes to babble - which is fun to listen to along with his cute little laugh.
He is sleeping well which we are very grateful for. Here are some recent pictures (including his first swimming experience):
4 comments:
So you pretty much the cutest little boy I've ever seen! I can't believe he is growing so fast. He is already looking like a little boy instead of a baby : ) Love you all and can't wait to see you!
I second Kristen's comment. I am looking forward to playing with him next week!
Oh how we LOVE this little boy! Hope you guys have a wonderful time with your family in St. George!
ahhhhh i just miss my little jordy so much! :) love you guys!
Post a Comment