Jan 16, 2011

6 weeks...

I'm due in exactly 6 weeks (February 27)! They say it looks like a healthy BOY!!! We are really excited and getting as prepared as we can. I have just a couple more weeks of work left and then I'll officially be a "Stay at home Mom". I can hardly wait :)

10 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow, congratulations! You'll be a great momma!

Brin said...

Linds, I feel terrible that I didn't even know you were pregnant! Your little boy is due on my birthday which means he must be especially awesome. Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you that you can stay home with him.

Shana Kummer said...

Congratulations Lindsay! Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy and I know you will be an excellent mom!

Annie said...

I am so excited to have a new nephew! So happy for you two!

cait & darren mower said...

SO EXCITED!! Congrats! I talked to your mom, but I need to call you...I would LOVE to do your curtis cousin baby shower. Maybe we could arrange something in March?

SURE LOVE YOU!

Kerry said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures!

marmie said...

Can't wait to hold our grandson! Nana and Papa

Jessica said...

Lindsay, I just saw the good news! That's wonderful!! I'm so happy for you and Kris. You will make the best parents. I can't wait to see him!

Lorie S. said...

Congratulations! 6 weeks! You are so close. I'm so excited for you and your family!

heidi said...

I am so excited for you! Love you!