Jun 13, 2009

EXCITING NEWS...

I'm pregnant...and 14 weeks along!  We are so excited to have a baby :).  Due date is December 9th and we find out in about 4 weeks if it's a boy or girl.  Any predictions?  

Ultrasound pictures at 11 weeks.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Congratulations! I can't tell you how excited I am for you! (and for me!) : ) I can't wait to have another niece or nephew. you will make such great parents!

Annie said...

Congrats! I'm voting on a little boy! Thanks for letting me stay with you last weekend! It was fun to catch up!

Shana Kummer said...

Congratulations Lindsay I am so happy for you! I predict that you will have a boy because everybody our age that graduated from Arapahoe seems to have boys first. Hope you are feeling well.

Shana Dunlop Kummer

WhitneyA2014 said...

Hey guys!!
I think it will be a boy- and that will make it my first nephew!! I am so excited! (for me and you :)

Heidi Nielson said...

I think you're going to keep with the Nielson girl tradition... But, I guess someone has to break it sometime! Either way, I'm so excited for you!

cath said...

Wow! what exciting news. Can't wait. I think a boy also.